Working on gratitude lists big time lately, and I’m thankful for the holiday season, in all it’s different glory this year. I’m thankful to be slowing down, having the chance to share connection and community virtually, and for slower, cozy days. We seem to be resting and trying to recharge through this season, and while I know it won’t stay like this forever, I am doing my best to embrace this year for what it is.
With extra snooze time, comes the reach for easy recipes. I think we can all agree that bulking up the 30-minute meal options in our arsenal is never a bad thing. I’m big on quality, with a fast approach.
Over the next few months, I’ll be working with Jones Dairy Farm, sharing some delicious recipes, featuring their quality ingredients, with some easy and special bites!
This blog is done in partnership with Jones Dairy Farm. All thoughts, opinions, and recipes are my own. Thank you for supporting thatswhatsheeats.
I’ve got holiday mornings on the mind this month, and I’m reaching for a bite of sweet and savory. These Sausage & Pancake Muffin Bites with Maple Butter are the best of both words. I’m mixing an easy pancake batter and adding small batch Jones Dairy Farm Golden Brown All Natural Golden Brown Pork Sausage into each bite. Jones Dairy Farm Sausage is all natural, with no additives, nitrates, and is frozen for freshness! Check out the product locator on their website to see where they are sold! After baking, slather them in sweet and silky maple butter, and a sprinkle of salt. These muffin bites feel special, but are also perfect for a busy work morning, or any time you’re on the go!
The recipe needs just a few tools- a skillet to brown the sausage, a muffin tin and liners, and a large bowl for mixing. This recipe comes together in less than thirty minutes and makes 12 servings. Let’s Dig In!
Sausage & Pancake Muffin Bites with Maple Butter
- 1 package Jones Dairy Farm Golden Brown All Natural Golden Brown Pork Sausage
- 1 Cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 T sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- flake salt for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a muffin tin with liners, or spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a skillet, brown sausage on each side, about 1-2 mins per side, over medium heat. Remove from pan and let cool, then, cut each link into thirds
- Next make the pancake batter. Add flour, yogurt, salt, sugar, and milk. Stir to combine.
- Scoop 3-4 T of batter into each muffin slot and add 2-3 pieces of browned sausage. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While muffins bake- mix maple syrup with softened butter until well combined. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Serve pancake muffins with maple butter and enjoy while warm!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do, and you make it in your own kitchen! Be sure to tag me on Instagram, @thatswhatsheeats, so I can keep up with your foodie journey!
Thanks for reading,