- 1 package Jones Dairy Farm Golden Brown All Natural Golden Brown Pork Sausage
- 1 Cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 T sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- flake salt for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a muffin tin with liners, or spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a skillet, brown sausage on each side, about 1-2 mins per side, over medium heat. Remove from pan and let cool, then, cut each link into thirds
- Next make the pancake batter. Add flour, yogurt, salt, sugar, and milk. Stir to combine.
- Scoop 3-4 T of batter into each muffin slot and add 2-3 pieces of browned sausage. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While muffins bake- mix maple syrup with softened butter until well combined. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Serve pancake muffins with maple butter and enjoy while warm!