Thick slices of Brioche French Toast, with melty cheddar, fresh eggs, and Maple Sausage come together to make the Ultimate French Toast Grilled Cheese.
1 box Jones Dairy Farm Maple Pork Breakfast Sausage Links
8 slices of brioche french toast
1.5 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
2 T Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment, and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute Jones Dairy Farm Maple Pork Breakfast Sausage Links until golden brown, about three minutes per side, over medium heat. Drain on a paper towel, and when cool to the touch, slice down the middle lengthwise.
- Arrange slices of french toast on baking sheet, and evenly disperse shredded cheese among the slices. Next, top four slices with the halved Maple Pork Sausage. Bake for 10 minutes, until cheese is melty.
- While the french toast is in the oven, crack four eggs into a skillet, and cook to your liking. I love sunny side up, so the yolk drips all over the sandwich.
- One the french toast is crisped and the cheese melted, remove from the oven, and add the four eggs to the remaining slices of toast. Top with the opposite side that has cheese and sausage, and drizzle with a touch of maple syrup! Serve while hot, and enjoy!