- 1 cup pulled chicken mixed with taco seasoning and enchilada sauce
- 2 large burrito sized tortillas
- 2 corn tostadas or tortillas you crisp in the oven
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo or chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup queso
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place large tortilla on a flat surface, add half of the chicken mixture and half of the queso. Top with a tostada and half of the sour cream. Sprinkle on half the lettuce, pico, and shredded cheese, and top with the remaining small tortilla. Fold inward over the small tortilla to close and repeat the same process to finish the second crunch wrap.
- Preheat Char-Griller Flat Iron Griddle over medium heat. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil, and spread evenly. Place Crunch Wraps seam side down on the griddle and cook for about 5 minutes until golden brown. Flip, and cook for another 5 minutes until the other side is golden brown. Serve while hot and enjoy!