- 1 box Devils Food Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Neutral Oil, like grapeseed, avocado, coconut-etc
- 1/2 bar Hot Cocoa Chocolate Bar (broken into pieces)
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows (cut in half)
- sea salt to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil, stirring until combined.
- scoop 2-3 T size spoonfulls onto the baking sheet, and add pieces of the chocolate bar. Bake for 9 minutes.
- Pull cookie tray from oven, and add 2-3 pieces of mallow to each cookie, and return to oven for 2 more minutes, letting marshmallo warm through and get melty. Once done, sprinkle with sea salt, and let cool. Enjoy!