Grilled Chicken wings tossed in familiar flavors of pizza- and a dip in marinara.
- 1.5 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili flake
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup grated pecorino
- 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/3 cup pepperoni, crispy
- Preheat Grill to Medium heat, we want to keep heat moderately low so we give the wings a chance to crisp slowly without burning.
- Toss wings in salt, pepper, and olive oil, transfer to grill and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes per side, moving around 1-2 times per side, allowing char marks to form.
- After you've flipped the wings and they've finished cooking, toss in a large bowl with fresh parsley, grated cheese, and remaining spices.
- Sprinkle rubbed wings with crispy pepperoni, and serve with warm marinara for dunking. Enjoy!