- 1 heaping cup Tieman's Fusion Coffee
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 3 cups coconut water
- 3 cups water
- 2 T coconut milk for cream, per serving
- In a small skillet, toast your coconut flakes over low heat, stirring until fragrant and golden brown around the edges, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a french press or large container lined with cheesecloth or a nut mylk bag, pour 1 cup of Tieman's Fusion Coffee and add your cooled coconut pieces.
- Cover coffee mixture with coconut water, and water, stirring to combine. Cover with lid, or towel, and let cold brew steep in the refrigerator for 12-18 hours.
- When it's time to serve, press french press down, or strain out the coffee & coconut pieces. Pour strained cold brew over ice, and add coconut milk to taste. If you prefer a black coffee, might I suggest topping yours with chilled coconut seltzer, so very good! Enjoy!