- 1 ball pizza dough (cut into four equal pieces)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup low moisture mozzarella (diced)
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella (diced)
- 1 cup Hormel Cup N' Crisp Pepperoni
- 2–3 tbsp hot honey
- 2–3 tbsp fresh parm (grated)
- 2–3 tbsp fresh basil
- 1/4 cup ricotta
- s & p (to taste)
- Light grill to high heat by heating charcoal, or turning propane on. Add your pizza stone to the grates, and let it heat up for about 20-30 minutes with the lid closed. The hotter the grates or the stone mean getting that crispy bottom of the crust that mimics your favorite pizza joint! Pro tip: if you're grilling directly on the grates, give your dough a quick brush of olive oil before placing on the grill to prevent sticking!
- Take one of the pieces of dough and roll it thinly. Transfer dough to pizza stone. Working quickly, spoon 1/4th of the sauce onto the dough, smoothing out evenly, then sprinkling 1/4th of the mozzarella cheeses and adding pepperoni. Close lid and cook for about 10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown, and pepperoni are cupped and crisped.
- Remove Pie from stone, and immediately garnish with dollops of ricotta, a drizzle of the spicy honey, fresh parmesan, and a sprinkle of basil. Repeat cooking until all the pizzas have been made, or until you're so full, you cannot move. Enjoy!