- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 5 pitted dates
- 3–4 tbsp confetti sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a blender, combine oats, flax seed, almond flour, and salt. Pulse until everything is combined and a flour texture, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Next, in the same blender, add water, cashew butter, almond & vanilla extracts, and dates, pulsing until smooth and creamy. Pour into dry ingredients, add sprinkles, and thoroughly combine.
- Scoop into 24 tablespoon sized balls, and chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- While the bites are setting, combine white chocolate chips with coconut oil, and microwave for :30 seconds. Stir, and then microwave for an additional 15-30 seconds, making sure to keep an eye on the chocolate so it doesn't overcook or burn. Remove from microwave, stir again until completely smooth. If your chocolate is still too thick, add an additional teaspoon of coconut oil, until chocolate is a drizzly texture.
- Finally, dip each bite into the chocolate, either half way, or the whole way- totally up to you. Sprinkle again with a pinch of the sprinkles, and return to refrigerator until the chocolate is set. Transfer all of them to an air tight container, and these should stay fresh in the fridge for 5-7 days. Enjoy!