My Friends at Vital Proteins sent me some Collagen Peptides, & their Cocoa/Coconut Water Collagen Whey. Collagen is taking the health world by storm, and frankly it should be.
Collagen is the highest percentage of protein within our bodies. It’s in our hair, nails, bones, skin cells, everywhere. Collagen is full of amino acids which are essential for maintaining healthy joints, tendons, and even our vascular system. You can read about the benefits of collagen, here.
I’m just here to share this sweet treat I whipped up, and I have to say, this are G O O D & very easy.
Collagen Whey Chocolate Truffles.
1/2 cup, or 2 scoops of Vital Proteins Cocoa & Coconut Water Collagen Whey, plus extra for dusting.
1/4 cup, or 2 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides.
1/4 cup organic cocoa powder.
1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.
1/4 cup organic Maple Syrup.
1/2 cup organic coconut oil, melted.
1. In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and whisk together.
2. Add melted coconut oil, and maple syrup. Combine.
3. Cover bowl & mixture, and let solidly in the fridge for about an hour.
4. Once hardened, scoop portions out and roll into balls in-between your palms.
5. Toss the balls in extra Cocoa Collagen Whey to dust them.
6. EAT. Store leftovers in the fridge, if you have any!
Thanks for hanging out!
Follow me on Instagram, @aubreystrawb_rny
// all Vital Proteins products were provided to me for review and recipe development. As always, I only share things I truly love. Just keep in’ it 100% with you guys.